Monday, June 30, 2008

The Set: Spain Campeones!


  1. Someone here must feel vindicated by Lahm's performance. Oh yeah. ME!
  2. Someone here must feel vindicated by Lehmann's performance too. But in a rather fairly called match, to hear der douche bag blame the ref for the loss is another moment of pure classlessness by that ass. I feel for Stuttgart fans.
  3. It's funny, I don't have Xavi in my Tournament XI, but I completely agree with his being named the player of the tournament. He wasn't flashy like some the other attackers, but he controlled the game and tempo like the nice version of Riquelme that he is.
  4. Did anyone else catch Platini trying to get in on the action when Spain lifted the trophy. What a glory hound. And a cock!
  5. Congratulations to all the long-suffering Spanish fans. You truly deserved this as the best and most consistent team. And enjoy your partying. If champions are copied, I hope we begin to see an increase in the number of teams using technique and possession to break down defenses.
  6. One month until the Liga Pokal. What the hell am I going to do until then?

No comments: